We believe that the User will accept and agree to the following terms and conditions upon the User’s usage of the website www.thepsi.com; herewith referred to as ‘The Site’.
- The term Pratham Software (PSI) shall mean Pratham Software Pvt Ltd. and its subsidiaries and the term User shall mean the person who is browsing The Site.
- By accessing The Site, User agrees to follow and be bound by the mentioned terms and conditions and these terms and conditions can be revised timely by Pratham Software (PSI) without providing any notice to the User.
- Pratham Software (PSI) name and logo are trademarks which belong to and are owned by Pratham Software (PSI). These trademarks may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Pratham Software (PSI).
- The Site belongs to Pratham Software (PSI) and all content displayed on The Site is the exclusive property of Pratham Software (PSI) including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site.
- No content / graphics from this site can be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Pratham Software (PSI). All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Pratham Software (PSI) may monitor access to The Site. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on The Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and civil penalties.
- Pratham Software (PSI) may terminate User’s access to The Site at any time for any reason.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Pratham Software (PSI) will take no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results due to download of any content, graphics and information from the Site.
- Pratham Software (PSI) may separately change or discontinue any aspect of The Site at any time, including, its content or features.
- Pratham Software (PSI) provides no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or services made available on the Site.
- Pratham Software (PSI) will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages due to the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- User agrees to guarantee, defend Pratham Software (PSI) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, caused due to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information displayed on the Site has been obtained from authentic sources. Pratham Software (PSI) disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Site provides links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties. User agrees that Pratham Software (PSI) is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to scrutinise the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Pratham Software (PSI) is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Pratham Software (PSI) is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Pratham Software (PSI) makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
Your privacy is important to us. Pratham Software Pvt. Ltd. and its subsidiaries or affiliated companies hereinafter referred as ‘Pratham Software (PSI)’, is committed to respect your privacy while using our website. This policy applies to information collected by us on our website.
The information we collect
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you, unless you choose to fill out your information on this website. In general, you may browse our website without providing any personally identifiable information about yourself. We do automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our website such as the type of operating system, the type of browser you are using, your IP address in order to provide better usability.
How we normally use information about you
We use non-personally identifiable information to analyse site usage for us to improve our website.
We use personally identifiable information you provide solely to respond to your inquiry or to process an application form you have completed on our website or to respond to any legal process or as required by law in response to any court order, subpoena or a law enforcement agency or to take action against any illegal activity and to address any potential threat to the physical safety of a person.
We may share your personally identifiable information within Pratham Software (PSI), our offices or with any of our subsidiaries, business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents, or contractors, located in any part of the world for the purposes of data processing, storage, or to provide a requested service or transaction, after ensuring that such entities are contractually bound by data privacy obligations. You expressly agree to such transfer.
You consent to Pratham Software (PSI) using such personally identifiable information as per this policy. Pratham Software (PSI) may, if you so choose send direct mailers to you at the address given by you.
Right to opt out and withdrawal
Pratham Software (PSI) respects your privacy considerations and hence provides an option to you, to not provide the personally identifiable information or information sought to be collected. You can also withdraw your consent which was earlier given to Pratham Software (PSI), and the same must be communicated to Pratham Software (PSI) in writing.
Pratham Software (PSI) shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the information and it is your duty to ensure that the information provided is authentic.
Cookies and other technologies
Links to third party websites
Our website may contain links to other sites including social media sites, whose information practices may be different from ours. You should read such third party’s websites privacy notices and Pratham Software (PSI) does not control those sites or their privacy practices. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites.
Our commitment to security
Pratham Software (PSI) utilizes appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Pratham Software (PSI) takes reasonable steps to ensure that all dealings in personally identifiable information is processed fairly & lawfully after receiving consent of the information provider. Pratham Software (PSI) may retain your personally identifiable information as long as there is a business requirement, or if otherwise required under applicable laws.
Any grievance or complaint, in relation to processing of information, should be sent to Pratham Software (PSI) in writing to following contact email ID. Grievance shall be redressed as expeditiously as possible.
The details of the Grievance Officer are as follows;
Name – Human Resource Department
E-mail id – email@example.com
Changes to this Policy
Please note that this policy may change from time to time. Please review the policy periodically for changes.
Pratham Software Pvt. Ltd.
Puneet Mittal, Managing Director
G1-265-266, RIICO Industrial Area,
EPIP, Sitapura, Jaipur 302022, India
CIN (Corporate Identification Number): U72200RJ2004PTC019576