A technology driven world where reliability and consistency of business critical applications are key to the success of any enterprise, performance testing adds an element of preparedness to the organization by eliminating performance bottlenecks in a multifaceted user environment.
Performance testing largely determines application’s sustenance over critical system attributes like mean time to respond (MTTR), Speed, Scalability and Stability, tested under variable load conditions, to ensure flawless application performance in the end user environment.
“At Pratham software (PSI), expert testers and application developers’ team up to rigorously test and tune up the application at peak performance and scalability levels by repeatedly monitoring and analyzing test results obtained through industry best test scripts and tools.
Type of services offered
- Component performance testing
- System level performance testing
- Scalability testing
- Endurance testing
- Stress testing
- Volume testing
- Load testing services over cloud
- Continuous performance testing
- Test & detect early: Performance testing at elementary level helps identify probable performance issues during the development period
- Identifying load, performance and optimizing cost issues before the end user experience is affected
- Superior result scrutiny and documentation: Get exhaustive and easy to understand test result documentation to help the patrons recognize real application behavior.
- Viable pricing: Get better ROI by having access to our SMEs along with developers.
- Full-cycle performance engineering services.
- Wide resource pool with proficiency in proprietary, open source (e.g. JMeter), and third-party tools (LoadRunner, VSTS, LoadComplete, etc.)