In line with our objective to be an end-to-end BPM solution provider, we have developed a breadth of expertise which includes BPM program development, product implementation, integration, and support and maintenance services using SBM (Savvion Business Manager) suite of applications.
Savvion’s BPM product SBM (Savvion Business Manager) is a global brand in BPM pure play vendors. Savvion has served more than 200 global business enterprises, public service agencies, and systems integration firms, including 20 of the Fortune 2000, wherein they use Savvion systems to manage their business.
PSI has proven experience in SBM (Savvion Business Manager) implementation at top notch blue chip MNC’s and Fortune 500 clients providing Customization, Implementation, Business Process Production, Deployment and Support & Maintenance service.
We focus on the following service areas in BPM
- Business Process Consulting
- Business Process Implementation
- Production Support & Maintenance Services
Business Process Consulting
PSI can consult you in the most crucial phase of your BPM decision i.e. deciding the road map to BPM process discovery, developing process prototypes and pilots, process analysis and enhancement, and delivering change management services.
- Identify opportunities for improvement through a diagnostic review of current business processes, systems, and internal controls and determine whether they add value and contribute to profitability.
- Give management a snapshot of areas that need to be strengthened by comparison to average benchmarks for competitors and best-practice companies as a gauge for potential business improvement.
- Support decision-making processes by presenting alternate paths to optimization through a gap analysis and assessment of areas for “quick hit” vs. long-term redesign and improvement.
- Bring years of business process design experience to the table and deliver a process mapping, workflow analysis, technology analysis, and future state design and transition plan that can be easily understood and implemented.
- Efficiently and effectively manage and drive the improvement process. This involves standardizing and simplifying processes and training and rolling out changes to the entire organization.
- Provide assurance that you will continue to benefit from your investment by developing and implementing performance metrics to measure the effectiveness and continued impact on profitability and productivity.
Business Process Implementation
PSI’s global team of SBM (Savvion Business Manager) Professional Services Consultants is guided by proven hands on experience gained through successful service delivery at Fortune 2000 list of end customers. The objective of this phase is to focus the business processes on the objectives and critical success factors of the individual business segments and to develop and establish an effective and efficient process for organization. The PSI team leverages their in-depth broader and extensive SBM experience with strategic and tactical methodologies to ensure your BPM success.
Our extensive product development experience in SBM (Savvion Business Manager) enable us to deliver out of the box innovative yet practical solutions for integrating the BPM product with various third party IT systems running in your organization.
Post Production Support & Maintenance Services
We serve our customer with behind the technology expertise wherein PSI team has invaluable onsite trouble shooting and support experience on SBM suite of applications. We are proud of our rich pool of expertise and proven successful service track record.
At PSI Software, we have a strong history of managing applications for our clients. Our application management, maintenance and support processes ensure that your systems are flexible to meet evolving demands of your business, and provide measurable improvements to maximize your IT investments. The idea is not to just to ‘keep the lights on’, but to eliminate application redundancies, provide business value and enhance the overall IT Systems performance while controlling the support cost.
PSI Hybrid Support Model: Click here