DevOps is an efficient IT approach aimed at collaborating in-house workflows with development and IT operations. DevOps enable corporate strategists, developers, and testers to work together for faster software development lifecycle.
DevOps brings in the best of software development and IT practices to enable shorter development cycles, increased reliability in deployment, and delivery practices.
Pratham Software (PSI)’s DevOps strategies aim at helping enterprises with quick and efficient software development and infrastructural management. Our implementations enhance industrial work automation and product deployment by improving process efficiency, mapped over the client’s market needs.
Key features offered:
- DevSecOps assessment consulting
- Assess the current state of DevOps culture, process, and tool chain and quantify your maturity model
- Visualize the-desired state and create a roadmap
- Identify traceable metrics
- Providing expertise to development team to undertake the DevSecOps Transformation journey including adoption and integration of DevSecOps tools
- Delivering point-solutions for Continuous Delivery, Infra-as-code, Release Engineering, Containerization or implementation of any other DevOps practice
- Delivering ChatOps solutions
- Supporting your Operations to implement the Site Reliability Engineering practices
- Build: Ant, Maven, Grunt, Gradle, Make, MSBuild, Cmake
- Testing: Selenium, Cucumber, Jasmine, Jmeter, Junit
- CI: Jenkins, TeamCity, Visual Studio, CodeShip, Bamboo
- Deployment: CodeDeploy, Otto, SmartFrog, RapidDeploy
- SCM: SubVersion, Git, GitHub, BitBucket
- Collaboration: TFS, Trello, Jira, Slack
- Release Management: Docker, Nomad