Testing as a Service
Testing as a Service or TaaS helps enterprises face the ever-increasing challenges posed by test complexities. TaaS is a process-driven approach that ensures that application operatives are maintained at an optimum work level, and there is no quality issues related to functional and non-functional requirements of the product or application. It assists in reducing development costs and improving quality throughout the project lifecycle.
Pratham Software’s end-to-end test approach involves a team of dedicated testers and environment managers. The team utilizes their extensive knowledge and industry best practices to devise rigorous testing methods for exceptional application performance.
We have a dedicated team of certified Software Testing Engineers with certifications from ISTQB, HP, Scrum.org Microsoft, Red Hat, and Cisco. They have expertise across domains like Operational Business Intelligence, BPM, Logistics, Travel, Retail, E-Commerce, Social Networking, HealthCare, B2B, ERP, Banking, Advertisement, etc.
Our testing services are designed specifically to meet the client’s needs. We put together the best practices and Agile methodologies in order to deliver bug-free and cost-effective solutions every time.
- Team with testing expertise across domains like Operational Business Intelligence, BPM, Logistics, Travel, Retail, E-Commerce, Social Networking, HealthCare, B2B, ERP, Banking, Advertisement, etc.
- Test Project planning, management, architecture, implementation, people management, estimation and client consultations services
- Developing Test Strategy, Test plans, Integration plans, Test Case specifications
- System testing, Integration testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, and UAT
- Compatibility across all browsers: IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.
- Mobile application testing with mobile devices & simulators.
- Functional automation using popular platforms and tools, including Selenium, Ranorex, Protractor, VS Coded UI, QTP, and Cucumber.
- Services for Performance Automation capturing CPU, stress, & Memory utilization using JMeter, HP Load Runner, Load Complete.
- API automation using Soap UI, REST-Assured, Postman, etc.
- Security testing using tools such as OWASP ZAP, Burp Suite, Wireshark, and SQLMap.
- Test Automation Framework Design, Implementation & Support.
- Distributed Deployment (DD) and Load Balancer Testing Services across different geographical areas
- Fully Behaviour Driven and Test-Driven Development Testing (TDD).
- Test Management Services using tools and platforms like Jira, Zephyr, QASpace, Redmine, and HP ALM (QC).
- Test metrics maintenance, RTM, Analysis of results, Reports, and test harness.