Test automation framework design services
Automation testing substantially alleviates the testing team’s effort to great extents using minimum set of scripts and automations frameworks. Currently employed Automation testing tools can execute intrinsic design and logical tests, report and analyze test results through increased test coverage and execution.
Formal Automation testing is primarily implemented using active test automation frameworks developed and practiced by a committed team of automation engineers and testers. Use of custom automation framework classifies the automation practice into a distinct functional entity, thus eliminating ineffective ad-hoc scripting to execute well-defined, reusable automation process.
Benefits of PSI automation testing
- Reduced time to test design: 40% lesser time with pre-automated test scripts
- Improved test execution productivity: 90% less time in cycle time and improved test execution productivity leading to an overall 10% faster time to market
- Improved decision making: Better visibility with all-inclusive test reporting allows for more accurate strategic decisions
- Ability to integrate into development pipeline with CI tools
- Ability to Integrate third party tools such as test management, defects management, version management
- On-cloud test execution with Cloud based providers interface
- Higher development productivity: Including process automation and suite integration within development cycle, leading to better productivity
- Rich UI based output reports with various level of details for different stakeholders
- Reduced maintenance costs resulting from reusability of the framework across multiple applications