A technology-driven world where reliability and consistency of business-critical applications are key to the success of any enterprise. Performance testing adds an element of preparedness to the organization by eliminating performance bottlenecks in a multifaceted user environment.
Performance testing largely determines the application’s sustenance over critical system attribute. These attributes generally include mean time to respond (MTTR), Speed, Scalability and Stability, testing under variable load conditions, so that the solution can ensure flawless application performance in the end-user environment.
At Pratham Software (PSI), expert testers and application developers’ team up to rigorously test and tune up the application at peak performance and scalability levels. This is achieved by repeatedly monitoring and analyzing test results obtained through the best industry test scripts and tools.
Type of services offered
- Component performance testing
- System-level performance testing
- Scalability testing
- Endurance testing
- Stress testing
- Volume testing
- Load testing services over cloud
- Continuous performance testing
- Test & detect early: We do performance testing at the elementary level, which helps identify probable performance issues during the development period
- We identify load, performance and optimizing cost issues before the end-user experience is affected
- Superior result scrutiny and documentation: We create exhaustive and easy to understand test result documentation to help the patrons recognize real application behaviour.
- Viable pricing: We provide better ROI by having access to our SMEs along with developers.
- We serve full-cycle performance engineering services.
- We have a wide resource pool with proficiency in proprietary, open-source (e.g. JMeter), and third-party tools (LoadRunner, VSTS, LoadComplete, etc.).